myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Stephan K <stephan.kenn...@nexgo.de>
Subject [trinidad] Problems with table/column sort and row banding
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 14:51:37 GMT

Hi
I've started converting the myfaces based program I have to trinidad.
I'm having problems with my former dataTable though. I would like to make
some columns sortable,
and keep the banding I had coded previously like this:

<h:dataTable styleClass="tableStyle" rowClasses="white,grey"
value="#{taskBean.allTasks}" var="task" cellpadding="10" >

I changed this code to look like this but I don't get any banding!

value="#{taskBean.allTasks}" var="task" >

Also I tried to make several columns sortable but thats not working either,
e.g. dependsOn is a string.

<f:facet name="header"> <tr:outputText
value="#{messages.dependson}"/></f:facet>

Am I doing something wrong?

I presume I can mix in tr tags along with other tags e.g. f:form.
Also I'm not using jspx but jsp.
And I did not change my backing managed beans - so they don't use
CollectionModel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

Stephan