myfaces-users mailing list archives

From mikeatx <michael.po...@compass-consulting.net>
Subject Problem <tr:tree with <tr:selectmanycheckbox
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:39:27 GMT

Hi,
I'm facing a problem:
I have a <tr:tree on my page and I want to have a check box for each child
of the tree.
So I've tried the folowing code, but it don't work, even my tree is no more
displayed.
- transaction is my backing bean and isdSelected is a String[]

value="#{transactions.idsSelected}">
             value="#{transactions.tree.model}"
             binding="#{rransactions.transactionsTree}"
             selectedRowKeys="#{text}"
             id="transnTree">
    <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
    </f:facet>