myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Schlierf" <M.Schli...@cadenas.de>
Subject JSF TreeWalker returns true for last node
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:22:22 GMT
Hi,

I have a tree component which shows folders and files.

If the root has some folders and files there is no problem. (The last next
call returns false)

If the root only has files (isLeaf() returns  true for all nodes) the last
next call returns true.

I think it should return false because there is no next node.

I implemented a function that will not return a new TreeWalker until the
last one has finished walking. (I did this because of other problems with
lazy loading)

So for a root node with children that are all leafs, I can not set the
finished walking to true because the next never returns false.

Who can help me with this?

Thanks, Martin