Hi,

My name is Mattias and I work as a web developer at a company in Sweden.

Our web application is built on JSF and we are using the MyFaces impl 1.1.5. Suddenly following error occurs:

javax.faces.FacesException: error while processing state :
rO0ABXVyABNbTGphdmEubGFuZy5PYmplY3Q7kM5YnxBzKWwCAAB4cAAAAANzcgBHb3JnLmFwYWNoZS5teWZhY2VzLmFwcGxpY2F0aW9uLlRyZWVTdHJ1Y3R1cmVNYW5hZ2VyJFRyZWVTdHJ1Y3RDb21wb25lbnRGWR
at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.StateUtils.reconstruct(StateUtils.java:252)
     at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlResponseStateManager.getTreeStructureToRestore(HtmlResponseStateManager.java:164)
      at
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl.restoreTreeStructure(JspStateManagerImpl.java:218)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl.restoreView(JspStateManagerImpl.java:267)
at
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.restoreView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:231)
at com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.restoreView(FaceletViewHandler.java:310)
at

The error appears in four different ways:

1) Sometimes comes the view state variable out on the page like this:

2) Sometimes is the page totally white.

3) Sometimes is the page detruncated and for example half the page is rendered.

4) And sometimes we got the Page can not be displayed error

We are using Java version 1.5.0_01 and the application runs on TomCat 5.5.7 and the version of MyFaces is 1.1.5

We can’t find out why I occur and there is very sparing with information about this error on internet.

Have any of you seen it before? And have any of you a hypothesis why it can occur?

I would be thankful for an answer.

Kind regards Mattias