myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [core] MyFaces 1.2.2 and t:saveState problem
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:02:14 GMT
   <context-param>
     <description>Define partial state saving as true/false.</description>
     <param-name>javax.faces.PARTIAL_STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
     <param-value>false</param-value>
   </context-param>

   <context-param>
     <description>Only applicable if state saving method is "server" (=
			default) and if
			org.apache.myfaces.SERIALIZE_STATE_IN_SESSION is true (=
			default) If true (default) the serialized state will be
			compressed before it is written to the session. If false the
			state will not be compressed.</description>
     <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.COMPRESS_STATE_IN_SESSION</param-name>
     <param-value>true</param-value>
   </context-param>