myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: s:roundedDiv not fully rendered in IE6 and IE7
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:37:56 GMT
Are you in quirks mode for IE?

IE6 will almost always fail and IE7 requires standards mode to get it
to look right.

To render an IE6 and IE7 Quirks friendly component use layout="table".
IE just has too many bugs with CSS to render the DIVs correctly.

Play around with the demo to see how it renders in different browsers:

http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20080227/roundedDiv.jsf

It looks like it is having problems at the moment though, I will have
to look into it sometime. It was working and I haven't made changes,
so I am not sure what is going on off the top of my head. It is
working with a size provided, but the demo is having gap issues with
the "auto" sizing.