myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] Is it possible to PPR the tr:document?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 04:02:58 GMT
I am attempting to create a 100% AJAX interfaces to my application,
that not only includes page updates but navigation as well.

If 2 of my pages share the same facelets template, I am fine. If the
user is navigating between two unrelated templates I want to PPR the
entire page. In order to do this, I use the RequestContext
addPartialTarget(UIComponent) method with the UIXDocument.

The problem is that the PPR framework of Trinidad is not escaping any
CDATA blocks in the response. As a result the CDATA block terminates
early.

The beginning of the response content:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<?Tr-XHR-Response-Type ?>
<content action="/test-app/test.jsf"> <fragment><![CDATA[<html
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
 dir="ltr" xml:lang="en">
      <head>

"]]>" appear inside this CDATA block (nested blocks from the
document's scripts).

I presume this is a bug, or am I missing something?

trinidad 1.2.7-SNAPSHOT

-Andrew