myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:panelPopup position on large table
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:44:12 GMT
I haven't had the time to look into some positioning problems with the
popup, but there are many bugs in IE with regards to component location
calculations.

Open a bug

We will need to come up with a solution where there is IE and Firefox
specific JS code using bounding box code instead of attempting to use the
w3c implementations which are not properly implemented by most browsers

-Andrew