myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Stojan Peshov" <goodusern...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Intercepting TreeExpansion event
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:19:26 GMT
Hi all,

I had similar problem with loading the whole tree, and the only solution I
managed to find
is by using the action on the nodes:
I first load the tree with the first level nodes,
and after clicking on a particular node I then append the sub tree for that
node.

Could not find any solution with clicking on the  '+'

Hope this was helpful

Regards,
Stojan