myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Walter Mourão" <walter.mou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Something like InputSuggest
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:39:43 GMT
Hi Mirco,
I've built a Facelets component with autocomplete functionality and I'm
planning to release a test version in a few days. I opted to build it using
only Facelets/Trinidad because of the skin support.
I will notify this mailing list as soon I think it is ready to be shown.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 8:09 AM, Gerald Müllan <gerald.muellan@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> why not? Give it a try!
>
> But apart from this, just pushing in sandbox jar because of one
> component is litte bit overkill..
>
> cheers,
>
> Gerald
>
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Mirco Attocchi <amirco@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > someone know how I can build someting like a tr:SelectOneChoiche but
> with
> > dynamic filtering of list based on user's input text?
> >
> > In Myfaces Sandbox there are InputSuggets ... I think they arent't
> usable
> > with Trinidat?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Mirco Attocchi