myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Walter Mourão" <wal...@arcadian.com.br>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:inputText read-only
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:37:01 GMT
Hi,

> so, what do you want to "set" without a setter ??

I'm using two inputTexts: one visible, so the user can enter the search
string (the server gets its value using the request parameters), and another
(hidden) with the actual value being set.

Anyway I managed to make the component work using h:inputText, except one
point: the skin... Could you please give me directions to make the
h:inputText follow the current Trinidad skin ?

Thanks,