myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Doubt about ADF Faces & Trinidad
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:32:08 GMT
Trinidad is the Apache 2.0 licensed stuff.
ADF Faces is licensed by Oracle.

in jdev 10g there are some issues, when you are trying to use Trinidad
with things like ADFm.

in jdev 11g trinidad will be used for ADF Faces 10g migrations, so
next to ADF Faces Rich Client,
Trinidad is supported in JDev 11g

-Matthias

--