myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Custom Renderer fororg.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.core.output.CoreMessage doesn'twork?...
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:47:45 GMT
Hi,
>     public String getRendererType()
>     {
>     return "gob.sudeban.util.jsf.custom.renderers.MessageBalloonRenderer";
>      }

that doesn't match this:

  <render-kit>
    <render-kit-id>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.core</render-kit-id>
      <renderer-type>
        org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Message
      </renderer-type>
      <renderer-class>
        net.wessendorf.trinidad.CustomMessageRenderer
      </renderer-class>
    </renderer>
  </render-kit>

have you tried this (in the faces-cfg):

  <render-kit>
    <render-kit-id>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.core</render-kit-id>
    <renderer>
      <component-family>
        org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Message
      </component-family>
      <renderer-type>
        gob.sudeban.util.jsf.custom.renderers.MessageBalloonRenderer
      </renderer-type>
      <renderer-class>
        net.wessendorf.trinidad.CustomMessageRenderer
      </renderer-class>
    </renderer>
  </render-kit>

Please note, that render-type is a String (not a class).

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: