myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] problem with PPR behaviour after timeout
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 11:20:24 GMT
like

public class SessionListener implements Filter  {

    /**
    * session timeout page
    */
    private final String SESSION_TIMEOUT_PAGE = "sessionTimeout.jsp";

    /**
    * do filter method
    * @param servlet request
    * @param servlet response
    * @param filter chain
    */
  public void doFilter(ServletRequest request, ServletResponse
response, FilterChain chain)
    throws ServletException, IOException {

    // check session availability
    if(null == ((HttpServletRequest) request).getSession(false)) {

        // dispatch to session timeout page, due to the session is not
available
        request.getRequestDispatcher(SESSION_TIMEOUT_PAGE).forward(request,response);
    } else {
        chain.doFilter(request,response);
    }
  }

  public void destroy() {/* nothing to do */}
  public void init(FilterConfig arg0) throws ServletException {/*
nothing to do */}
}