myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Adam Jenkins <adamjenkinstmpredir...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject anyone used t:inputFileUpload with s:modalDialog?
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 05:47:40 GMT
Hi All,

I've got a file upload component inside a modal dialog (sandbox modalDialog).  Weirdest thing...upload
works fine when just on the page...works fine with value change listeners and binding by value="#{mybean.file}
triggered by commandLink.  However when I put exactly the same tag inside a s:modalDialog
it stops working...value change listener stops firing and when I view the value of mybean.file
in the action method (which is correctly triggered from a commandLink in the modalDialog),
the value is null (viewed through debugger variable inspector).  Even if I use a HtmlInputFileUpload
and use the binding attribute...same deal, works in the page, but getUploadedFile() returned
null when it's inside the modalDialog.

I'm using myfaces 1.2.2, tomahawk 1.1.6 and sandbox 1.1.7 nightly from a couple of days ago

Anyone have any suggestions or seen this thing before?  Is it just me, am I doin something
stupid?

Cheers
Adam