myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Josh Suereth" <joshua.suer...@gmail.com>
Subject maven-apt-plugin
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:10:24 GMT
Not sure if this is the right place to be sending this, but I was wondering
why the following doesn't work:

<build>
        <finalName>TestWar</finalName>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <compilerVersion>1.5</compilerVersion>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.tobago</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-apt-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0.15</version>
                <configuration>
                  <nocompile>true</nocompile>
                  <factory>test.MyAnnotationProcessorFactory</factory>
                  <fork>false</fork>
                </configuration>
                <dependencies>
                  <dependency>
                    <groupId>MyAptProcessor</groupId>
                    <artifactId>MyAptProcessor</artifactId>
                    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                  </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

If I move the dependency outside the plugin directory, and make it for the
whole project then it works.   I'd rather not make my Annotation processor
be a dependency for the whole project as it just generates some config files
based on annotations.   Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Josh Suereth