myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Frank Nimphius <frank.nimph...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Doubt about ADF Faces & Trinidad
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:49:42 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
In addition ..<br>
using Trinidad without ADF works in JDeveloper 10g as well. If you use
your own model binding then accessing ADF BC also becomes possible<br>
Frank<br>
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
 cite="mid71235db40802270532va710734w3e121010a753a271@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Trinidad is the Apache 2.0 licensed stuff.
ADF Faces is licensed by Oracle.

in jdev 10g there are some issues, when you are trying to use Trinidad
with things like ADFm.

in jdev 11g trinidad will be used for ADF Faces 10g migrations, so
next to ADF Faces Rich Client,
Trinidad is supported in JDev 11g

-Matthias

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Aaron Santiago Dulce
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:aaron.santiago@ideas.com.co">&lt;aaron.santiago@ideas.com.co&gt;</a>
wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">

Greetings to everyone,

We are starting to develop our web applications with ADF Faces, but we want
to know if the apache 2.0 license apply to ADF Faces or we need to switch to
Trinidad. Also, if we are working with JDeveloper, if as simply as changing
the lib's to the Trinidad.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Aaron Santiago

Ideas Ltd.