myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Max Starets <max.star...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Table Row selection
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:12:16 GMT
David,

You should be able to bind table's "selectedRowKeys" to a property on
your model
or a backing bean that has the same lifespan as the model. When the
getter is called for the first time,
allocate a new instance of RowKeySetImpl and cache it. Then use the
add() method to add a desired
row key to the set.

Hope this helps,
Max Starets