myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:panelTabbedPanel in a portlet
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:33:22 GMT
Anything requiring the extension filter in Tomahawk is not compatible
with the portal.  :)  I'm going to be releasing some stuff into the
commons project soon that should allow Tobago to adapt most of this
logic into a portlet compatible non-filter type environment, but right
now this is a limitation of Tobago and the portlet environments.

Scott

MC PHERSON Sandy wrote:
> [...]
>       </t:div>
>     </t:panelTab>
>     <t:panelTab label="Delays">
>       <t:div id="delays">
>       </t:div>
>     </t:panelTab>
>   </t:panelTabbedPane>
> </f:view>
>
> web.xml
>
>     <!--Faces Filter Mappings-->
>     <filter>
>         <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
>
> <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</filter-
> class>
>         <init-param>
>             <description>Set the size limit for uploaded files. Format:
> 10 - 10 bytes 10k
>         - 10 KB 10m - 10 MB 1g - 1 GB</description>
>             <param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
>             <param-value>100m</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>         <init-param>
>             <description>Set the threshold size - files below this limit
> are stored in
>         memory, files above this limit are stored on disk.
>
>         Format: 10 - 10 bytes 10k - 10 KB 10m - 10 MB 1g - 1
> GB</description>
>             <param-name>uploadThresholdSize</param-name>
>             <param-value>100k</param-value>
>         </init-param>
>     </filter>
>     <filter-mapping>
>         <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
>         <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
>         <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
>         <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
>         <dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>
>     </filter-mapping>
>     <filter-mapping>
>         <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
>         <url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
>         <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
>         <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
>         <dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>
>     </filter-mapping>
>
> Exception
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: ExtensionsFilter not correctly
> configured. JSF mapping missing. JSF pages not covered. Please see:
> http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html
>         at
> org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.AddResourceFactory.throwExtension
> sFilterMissing(AddResourceFactory.java:358)
>         at
> org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.AddResourceFactory.checkEnvironme
> nt(AddResourceFactory.java:318)
>         at
> org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.AddResourceFactory.getInstance(Ad
> dResourceFactory.java:273)
>         at
> org.apache.myfaces.custom.tabbedpane.HtmlTabbedPaneRenderer.encodeEnd(Ht
> mlTabbedPaneRenderer.java:94)
>         at
> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIComponentBase.java:331
> )
>

> ____
>
> This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for
the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments
from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

> Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part
of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.