myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Arvid Hülsebus <arvid.huelse...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Problem migrating to 1.0.15
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 06:19:05 GMT
Hello

Like Udo I tried to reproduce the problem, but I failed, too. On my test
page the tc:selectOneChoice gets rendered without any problem.

Perhaps you can set up a small page, where this problem occurs. It
shouldn't be necessary to add a tc:cell just to get the
tc:selectOneChoice appear in the broswer.

Thanks in advance,
Arvid