myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <ogn...@etf.bg.ac.yu>
Subject [core] MyFaces 1.2.2 and t:saveState problem
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 09:21:22 GMT
Hi all,

I have MyFaces 1.2.0 + Tomahawk 1.1.6 webapp that works fine. I use
mostly request scoped beans, in order to keep the server memory free.
I'm also using t:saveState tag, when there is the need to preserve the
data for h:dataTable (as described on [1]). Parameters are passed using

   <f:attribute name="isSomething" value="#{row.idSomething}"/>

However, when I try to switch to MyFaces 1.2.2, t:saveState shows
unexpected behaviour. It seems that when MyFaces evaluates expression
row.idSomething, it doesn't consult the data that is saved for the last
time with the t:saveState, but the one that is older, and therfore invalid.

Any ideas on this one?

Regards,
Ognjen

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ExecutingMethodsFromLinkButtonParameters