myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: MyFaces-Orchestra-ViewController : NullpointerException
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 13:26:58 GMT
Hi!
>       currently I am using Orchestra in Portlet Environment and faced with
> ViewController exception:
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at
> org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.ConversationManager.getInstance(ConversationManager.java:90)
> 	at

Seems like the same problem as in your other thread.

Looks like I have to setup a protlet environment to debug things.
It would be so helpful if you could provide a simple webapp to not have
to setup all this by myself. Any chance? Else it might take some time as
next week are holidays here and I am not sure if I manage to get enough
free time and a good enough internet connection to being able to work on
this.

Ciao,
Mario