myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: JSF pages rendering 4 times more slowly in IE7 than Firefox
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 12:04:42 GMT
It would be better to figure out why setting off Keep-Alive has such
drastic performances problems. Might be an issue with some proxy / nat /
router at the server side.

En l'instant précis du 01/02/08 12:59, caped crusader s'exprimait en ces
termes:

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)