myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <gerald.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk panelTabbedPane bgcolor
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:42:40 GMT
Hi,

best is you specify the styleClasses on your own.

To change the backgroundColor of the tabbedPane body itself, type

tabContentStyleClass="panelTabbedPane"

whereas the class .panelTabbedPane gets the backgroundColor.

If you want to change the backgroundColor of the tab, just write

<t:panelTab styleClass="panelTab">

and address the .panelTab class.

Both work fine to me.

cheers,