myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doubt about ADF Faces & Trinidad
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:22:29 GMT
Hello Aaron

Another addition. If you use ADF Faces, I think Oracle license forces you to
use OracleAS so if you want to deploy on a different application server, I
suggest that you go with Trinidad. Also, depending on the release date of
your project, Trinidad might be the best choice nonetheless since JDeveloper
11 uses Trinidad and not the old ADF Faces.

Regards,

~ Simon