myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Petracek" <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] using tr:tree as a tr:table detail
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:05:38 GMT
hello,

i already know - it's the same javascript implementation (within both
renderers).
i suggest to change/remove both javascript implementations (@change/remove -
see [1])
+ a lot of testing.

fact:
at this point in time there is no object at
document.forms[this.treeState.getFormName()][this._selectParam]
-> the "intention" is to deposit a value at a currently blank position.

i found the following statement concerning ie:
document.forms[...][...].value is a valid statement to access existing
objects.
however, ie doesn't support such a statement to deposit a value at a blank
position.

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://www.nabble.com/TRINIDAD-935-to15321924.html#a15321924