myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Consumi <cons...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it>
Subject t:inputFileUpload and pprPanelGroup: two problems
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:00:10 GMT

Hi, people

We're writing a little email client, and we are experiencing two
problems with t:inputFileUpload, pprPanelGroup and TinyMCE:

1) if we put a <s:pprPanelGroup> anywhere in page, with parameter
"partialTriggers", we loose all TinyMCE javascript part.
2) pprPanelGroup doesn't intercept any event from inputFileUpload component:
    this code fragment
       <s:pprPanelGroup id="ppr1" partialTriggers="upFile2(onchange)">
             <t:inputFileUpload accept="*/*" id="upFile2"
value="#{r.file}" valueChangeListener="#{email.upload}"/>
       </s:pprPanelGroup>
doesn't raise anything.
We make use of MyFaces 1.2.2, Facelets 1.1.14, tomcat 1.1.7 snapshot
2007-11-10 and sandbox 2008-01-08

any idea ?

ah, We have just presented another full JSF site for University of
Siena, Italy:  http://www.dsa.unisi.it
made with MyFaces 1.1.5, JSP and Firebird 2.1.0.

--
Francesco Consumi
Ufficio Sistemi informativi
consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it