myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Roland Asmann <Roland.Asm...@cfc.at>
Subject [Tobago] How to use Tobago in a Portal
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:31:38 GMT
Hi,

Has anybody used tobago in a Portal? I've been trying to get JBoss Portal to
deploy my project as a Portlet, but for some reason it keeps on ignoring it.
The thing is, my project is correct, because it DOES run as a web-application.
Or might that be the mistake I am making?

If anybody has any experience with Tobago and Portals/Portlets, please send me
some pointers or maybe a small example of how to get everything running!

Thanks,

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27