myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject Re: Upgrading from myfaces 1.6 to 2.2?
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 12:19:41 GMT
Ok, have enabled some more logging and tried to switch but it just show a blank page and the
logs say nothing...
The last entry in the log are..:

02.02.2008 13:09:09,465 INFO  MyfacesConfig   [] - Starting up Tomahawk on the MyFaces-JSF-Implementation
02.02.2008 13:09:09,467 DEBUG JspTilesViewHandlerImpl [] - JspTilesViewHandlerImpl init
02.02.2008 13:09:09,472 DEBUG JspTilesViewHandlerImpl [] - Reading tiles definitions
02.02.2008 13:09:11,550 DEBUG HtmlResponseWriterImpl [] - No content type given, using default
content type text/html
02.02.2008 13:09:11,550 DEBUG HtmlResponseWriterImpl [] - No character encoding given, using
default character
encoding ISO-8859-1

I have also switched from variable-resolver to el-resolver but still the same...

What am I missing?

BTJ

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 10:21:32 +0000
"Bruno Aranda" <brunoaranda@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I do use the same combination, it even works in Tomcat 5.5 if you are
> using facelets.
>
> On 01/02/2008, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi BTJ,
> >
> > for me, tomahawk 1.1.5 works with impl 1.2.2 - that is all I can say right
> > now.
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Martin
> >

> > On 2/1/08, Bjørn T Johansen <btj@havleik.no> wrote:
> > >
> > > Does that mean I can't upgrade to 2.2 before Tomahawk is released or?
> > >
> > > And yes, I am using Tomcat 6...
> > >

> > > BTJ

> > > well.

Spring,