myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FacesContext.getCurrentInstance() provoking StackTraceException on initialization
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:23:40 GMT
hehe, sure, I have patched it and installed in my institution repo so we can
work with it in the meanwhile. I understand Simon reasons, but I am unable
to see a workaround (maybe there could be one in the trinidad side too, but
that would only be a partial solution as other FacesContext implementation
may suffer the same problem).

Thanks!

Bruno