myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Sertic Mirko, Bedag" <Mirko.Ser...@bedag.ch>
Subject AW: Access Component tree from a Servlet Filter
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:49:58 GMT
Sorry, I just received your response. That's the thing I needed.

You just made my day! Thank you

Mirko

Von: Andrew Robinson [mailto:andrew.rw.robinson@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2008 18:27
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: Access Component tree from a Servlet Filter

I gave you the resources already, but to allow you to be lazy :) here you are:

http://jsf-comp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jsf-comp/trunk/extensions/jsfExt/src/net/sf/jsfcomp/ext/onload/OnLoadPhaseListener.java?view=markup

http://tinyurl.com/2gmx5e

-Andrew

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Sertic Mirko, Bedag <Mirko.Sertic@bedag.ch> wrote:

I know Acegi. The tricky thing is that for THIS special application, i cannot rely on things
stored in the HttpSession due to

Load balancer issues. The authorization information is stored in a request scope backing bean
managed with client state

saving. I don't want to discuss sense or nosense of this architecture. I just need a solution
for the described usecase

below, without impacting existing views and other parts of the application too much. So I
was thinking about a PhaseListener.

The key point is : is it possible to implement a quick hack for this usecase with a PhaseListener,
and how?