myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Pieper <carsten.pie...@continentale.de>
Subject [Trinidad] Broken links in "left navigation bar" (on "Tag Documentation" pages)
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:10:43 GMT

Hi,

strange that nobody mentioned this before (at least I can't find any posts
here
or in JIRA), the broken links seem to be there for quite a while...

I'm talking about the links in the top left navigation bar thing on the
pages
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc.html (tag
documentation
main page) and all "sub pages" (for example
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_breadCrumbs.html).

The topost links (to name them:
 Download
 Release Notes
 Javadoc
 Tag Documentation
 Skinning Selectors
 Developer Guide
 Plugins
 Trinidad 1.2.x )
all have the same bug: They contain a superfluous "trinidad-api".

Example: Correct link would have been:
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html

But it is:
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/download.html

Should I file a JIRA issue or has this been neglected for some reason?

Cheers, Carsten