myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Maik77 <maik.kwiatkow...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Icon (attribute) not rendered
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:37:04 GMT

Hi,

I found out, that tr:commandNavigationItem is only workig inside a
tr:navigationPane. OK for that.
But tr:panelPopup is still not working! I also tried to modify the
PanelPopup Demo from irian, but no icon is displayed there, too. My path to
the image is correct!

Does panelPopup also has to be inside a special pane or something???

Wfg

Maik