myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Herrera <jorge.herrera.cabr...@gmail.com>
Subject [trinidad] Change how labels are calculated and displayed in a bar chart.
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 04:37:40 GMT

Hi,

I'm currently using the Trinidad Chart component to display some statistics.
My problem is that one of my display values is extremely large compared to
the others. This cause the others bars to be drawn really small and the end
users are complaining about that.

What I want to know if it's possible to do is: Change the way the labels are
calculated to have them in a logarithmic way.

For example if I have 4 values, lets say: 3, 10, 20, 2100.

I'd like to have the X-axis labels maybe as 10, 100, 1000, 10000 (or
something like this) instead of having the max value (2100) divided by 4 to
have the size (and value) of each label.

Thanks in advance,
Jorge