myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Maik77 <maik.kwiatkow...@arcor.de>
Subject [Trinidad] TreeTable focusRowKey not set
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 16:53:40 GMT

Hi,

what could be the problem, that the method for the property "focusRowKey" is
just called the first time my treetable is shown?
Scenario: I have a page with a treetable and a search form. The focusRowKey
is set correctly the first time the page is accessed. When I activate a
search the results are shown. Each result is a link with a action. In this
method I set the new focus. But the focus is not set in the treeTable
(getter from my method to set the focusRowKey is not called again).

value="#{treeModelAdapter.model}"
        focusRowKey="#{searchAction.focusRowKey}"

SearchAction:
private Object focusRowKey; //with getter and setter

Greetings

Maik