myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Akhil K <akhil.koth...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject RadioButtons Problem!!!
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 06:47:02 GMT

I have added radio buttons to every row in the data table using the following
code:

<t:column>
            <f:facet name="header">
              <t:outputText value="Select"/>
            </f:facet>
            <t:selectOneRadio forceId="true" forceIdIndex="false" >
              <f:selectItem itemValue=" "/>
            </t:selectOneRadio>
          </t:column>

Can someone tell me how to use these radio buttons. I actually want to get a
select row and after clicking the edit button the details must get displayed
on other page inside some fields populated there.
Please reply as i am totally new to JSF and have to do it ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Akhil