myfaces-users mailing list archives

From nikhil raj <naresh.tallapure...@in.ness.com>
Subject radiobuttons are not sorted in trinidad for rowSelection="single"
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 12:51:21 GMT

                    rowSelection="single"

              <f:facet name="header">

when i have rowSelection="single" it is displaying the radio buttons and
when i select the button and if click on column header for sorting, the
button still showing at the same field.

how we can map these  rowSelection="single" radio buttons and columns.

OR

how we can do null for the radio buttons for rowSelection="single" when we
click on sorting.

Thanks in Advance,