myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Yee" <richard.k....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Tags aren't getting rendered (but I can see them when I go to view-source)
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 05:35:09 GMT
Here's an update on my issue. It seems that if I build the project with Ant
in JDeveloper the .ear file can be deployed correctly. If the project is
built with Ant from the command line, I experience the problem that all tags
(MyFaces and Trinidad) aren't processed and can be seen in the View-Source
output. I have verified that I am using the same version of Ant to build. I
have looked at the exploded contents of the .ear and .war files and find
that they are mostly identical including the deployment descriptor files and
the libraries. There are a few differences in some of the files (different
dates in the manifest) but no obvious problems.

-Richard