myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Yee" <richard.k....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Tags aren't getting rendered (but I can see them when I go to view-source)
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:11:24 GMT
Matthias,
My jar files are all under WEB-INF/lib. I really don't have any enterprise
components in my application. Do I need to put the myfaces and trinidad
libraries separately in the EAR file too?

I can try that. The odd thing is that it has worked before and I haven't
changed the faces-config.xml and web.xml except for changing some of the
Trinidad context-params from their development settings.

-R