myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Helmut Swaczinna" <swaczi...@wlp-systems.de>
Subject Re: [Tobago] renderedPartially doesn't work in treeNodeCommand
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:10:48 GMT
Hi,

actions called by ajax (renderedPartially) must not return an outcome (except you really want
navigate to another page).

Helmut

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Raj .G. Narasimhan
  To: MyFaces Discussion
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [Tobago] renderedPartially doesn't work in treeNodeCommand

  Helmut, it does return "customer/custTabpane", which is the valid outcome to be returned....and
in fact, it loads the detail page also.  Only issue, is the tree is getting reloaded,  (Moreover,
this issue is more pronounce because the tree's taking atleast 5-6 seconds to re-load ).
The detail page loads pretty quickly...compares to tree(and there's no need for the load to
be reloaded)

  thanks,
  Raj