myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Wolf Benz <euroj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad 404 error: requested resource (/tutoring/__ADFv__.jsp) is not available
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:50:38 GMT
Hi List,

I'm using MF 1.2.2 + Trinidad 1.2.5 and Facelets.
And still getting this "The requested resource (/tutoring/
__ADFv__.jsp) is not available" (see conversation below) message when
using tr:inputDate

Is there a way to remedy from this bug until it has been corrected in
the(MF core) distributions?
& I thought it was planned to be corrected in MF Core 1.2.1, what
happened to that version? :-)

--Wolf