myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Döring Markus <Markus.Doer...@tcc-products.de>
Subject [Trinidad] Some stuff about <tr:chart>
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:01:44 GMT
Hello,

I'm using the chart component to display some statistics.

I have attached a screenshot of what I have so far.

I'm a bit unhappy about the labels of the X axis. I have a lot of single values, and for every
value there is a value on the X axis, causing that they overlap each other and they are not
readable anymore.

Is there a easy way to say Trinidad to render only every ... label on X axis, or to display
a total of ... labels of the X axis?

Also is there a way to align the labels on the X axis vertical instead of horizontal, so they
don't overlap?

Thanks

Markus Döring