myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Samba <saas...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] How to get Buttons in place of hyper links in a selectManyShuttle?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 14:33:33 GMT
Hi! all,

I'm wondering how can I get buttons in place of Hyperlinks for the
Trinidad's sleectManyShuttle component's move ,move all , remove , remove
all properties!

ADF has the buttons by default for those properties,  but trinidad is having
links.
Is there a way to show Buttons for this purpose with out modifying the
renderer, like may be changing the  CSS ?
Or is there any default CSS implementation which has got that behavior?

I think Buttons will fit that purpose in a better way than links... we can
use buttons in place of Anchor text , right?

Any suggestions?

Thanks, and Regards...
Samba.