myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject JSF RI: plan to solve multi-window issue?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 09:39:37 GMT
Does JSF RI development team have the plan to solve the following issue?  I like to file a
bug for this, but tried the issue tracker many times, it did not work out.

  Everything works fine for myfaces on Jboss 4.0.5GA. After I moved to JBoss 4.2.2 with faces
RI. I got issues when clicking a command link with target=_blank. First time clicking the
link is ok, but clicking the link again did not work, did not go to the Invoke Application
phase to execute action.

  The issue was disscussed:

  http://www.nabble.com/Jboss-4.2.2-RI-did-not-work-for-clicking-links-w--target%3D_blank-td14257806.html

  Thanks for info.