myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] How to show a FacesMessage inside a custom UploadFileProcessor?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:55:30 GMT
I haven't looked into this particular thing, but we already have a bug
for it in our jira.

Perhaps it is worth to check this:
the size-check is done in UploadedFileImpl.load()

catch that exception and return null from processFile().
when there is an exception store a "flag" in the requestMap.

currently the SimpleInputFileRenderer.getSubmittedValue()
reads the UploadedFiles map, and does this:
get(clientId) (to get the file)

you could provide your own renderer for that,
and in check for the error
  @Override
  public Object getConvertedValue(
    FacesContext context,