myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Recursive tag evaluation
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:54:02 GMT
It's not possible, mainly because the notion of tag is independant to
JSF. JSF is a component handler. JSP tags are used to create the
component tree. When your bean evaluation is done, the component tree is
already build and the notion of tag is then irrelevant. However, if you
have alternatives. One for example, would be to use at that point
FacesContext.getCurrentInstace(). From it, you create a component and
ask it to do it's rendering. However this is best done in a custom
component (component delegating work to another component). Another
solution could be to use servlet api to get another page to render to an
internal string, and have that string returned by your component.

En l'instant précis du 15/01/08 15:14, AMIR-TAHMASSEB Marc s'exprimait
en ces termes:

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)