myfaces-users mailing list archives

From david delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: make pdf using JSF
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 22:03:49 GMT
After quick check, seems seam is a bit of big framework to add for just
pdf, does not support jdk 1.4 (>=5.0 only), and anyway there doesn't
seem to be seam component that add text at specific location of an
existing document, which is my aim. (It will be generated by a fill the
form, get a prefilled PDF form to print web page).

Any other suggestion?

Thank you.

En l'instant précis du 06/08/07 11:37, Mikael Andersson s'exprimait en
ces termes:

--
David Delbecq
Institut Royal Météorologique