myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <gerald.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which suggestion input field component?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:42:05 GMT
Tomahawk-sandbox is only available as a SNAPSHOT-version, there are no
releases.
The version number increments if tomahawk also increments and a new
tom release is published.

This does not mean that all the stuff in it is unstable. Quite a few
components are ready for production
and widely used (like Subform, Ajax components, suggest, modal dialog..).

The main reason for not pushing some of the components to tom is less
amount time. :)

However, you can get the latest nightly here:

http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

Your file should be:

tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.7-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

No need for a checkout and build from sources.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at