myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "daniel ccss" <danielcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call a backing bean before show a JSP
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 21:26:01 GMT
Thanks for the answers, I used a phaselistener but is for all the
application, like the one in the example of the login:

 <phase-listener>com.loffler.copycenter.controller.LoggedInCheck
</phase-listener>
but this type of listener is call for every Bean and my case is different.

Let me explain better my case, I have an App1 and App2, they are in
different servers, App1 have a link to call the App2, but I need do some
things before show the index of the App1, actually the link calls directly
the index.jsp of the App1, In this case I only need the listener for do
things when the App1 calls App2, something like in the onload of the app2.
Can I use a listener when a specific JSP is show? Can I call directly the
backing bean?

thanks