myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: JSF RI: plan to solve multi-window issue?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:03:21 GMT
Hi Dave,

You are asking this question on the wrong list. If you have a problem with Mojarra (Sun RI)
on JBoss then you need to ask on either the Mojarra or JBoss list.

Regards,

Simon

---- Dave <javaone9@yahoo.com> schrieb:
> Does JSF RI development team have the plan to solve the following issue?  I like to file
a bug for this, but tried the issue tracker many times, it did not work out.

>   Everything works fine for myfaces on Jboss 4.0.5GA. After I moved to JBoss 4.2.2 with
faces RI. I got issues when clicking a command link with target=_blank. First time clicking
the link is ok, but clicking the link again did not work, did not go to the Invoke Application
phase to execute action.